MZ Generator Parts
How to use:
- Make a backup of your generator.
- Copy the 'Face', 'SV', 'TV', 'TVD', and 'Variation' from the downloaded pack into your generator. It shouldn't replace any other parts (my parts are numbered in the 600s), but if it does then you will need to renumber the 'p###' parts of generator images.
- The '- Generator Settings Files' folder contains saved settings to change the base body of the generator. Choose "Load Settings..." in MZ's generator to use these bodies.
- Do not touch the Ears section if you are using the orc or goblin bodies! The Ears are used to correct layering, so if you change the ears then clothing will not appear properly.
- Restart MZ and enjoy your updated generator!
Buff bodies, Orc bodies, & Goblin body